Consumer's right to return and withdraw from the contract
(A consumer is any natural person if the purpose of ordering goods and services at the conclusion of a contract cannot be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.)
Clarification of the right to terminate the contract
Right to terminate the contract
The consumer has the right to terminate the contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The term for termination of the contract is 14 days, starting:
- from the date on which the Consumer or a third party designated by the Consumer, which is not the carrier, received the goods, provided that the order contained one or more goods and that these goods were delivered at the same time.
- from the day on which the Consumer or a third party designated by the Consumer, which is not the carrier, received the last item, provided that the order contained several items and they were delivered separately.
- from the day on which the Consumer or a third party designated by the Consumer, which is not the carrier, received the last partial delivery or the last part of the goods, provided that the goods were ordered to be delivered in several lots or in several parts.
In order to terminate the contract, the Consumer must inform the Supplier (S&A Yachts GmbH & Co. KG, Sebastian-Kneipp-Strasse 41, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, telephone number: +49 69 95179925, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending a declaration of termination of the contract (for example, by post, fax or e-mail).
The consumer can use both the attached sample statement of termination of the contract, and draw up it in any form.
In order to comply with the terms of termination of the contract, the Consumer must send a statement of the decision to terminate the contract before the expiration of this period.
Consequences of termination of the contract
Upon termination of the contract, the Supplier is obliged to immediately and no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the application for termination of the contract to reimburse the Consumer for all costs, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs associated with the choice of another type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by the Supplier).
The funds will be returned in the same way as the payment was made, unless otherwise agreed with the Consumer. The consumer will not be charged for refunds.
The Supplier has the right to refuse a refund until the goods have not yet been received by the Supplier or until the Consumer has provided proof of the return of the goods, whichever comes first.
The consumer is obliged to send or hand over the goods to the Supplier (Germany, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, St. Sebastian-Kneipp-Strasse 41) immediately and no later than 14 days from the date of sending the application for termination of the contract. The deadline will be met if the item is returned before the expiration date of 14 days.
The consumer bears the direct costs of returning goods that are and cannot be shipped in a package. The cost of transport costs for goods not subject to package dispatch is estimated at no more than 50 euros.
The consumer is obliged to pay for the possible loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is the result of improper handling of the goods caused by checking the quality, properties and functions of the goods.
Grounds for refusal or termination of the contract
The right to terminate the contract is not valid for contracts:
- for the supply of non-factory goods, for the production of which the individual choice or approval of the consumer is required, or which are clearly adapted to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of perishable goods or goods whose shelf life can quickly expire;
The right to terminate the contract expires early if:
- deliveries of goods in vacuum or sealed packaging, which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if the packaging is damaged;
- deliveries of goods that, after delivery, turned out to be inextricably mixed with other types of goods and which led to a loss of their quality;
- delivery of sound or video recordings, computer software in a sealed form, in case of violation of the packaging of the goods after delivery.
Sample application for termination of the contract
(If you would like to terminate the agreement, please fill out and submit this form.)
- S&A Yachts GmbH & Co. KG, st. Sebastian-Kneipp-Strasse 41, 60439 Frankfurt am Main, e-mail: email@example.com:
- I / we (*) hereby terminate the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following services (*)
- The order has been placed (*) / has been received (*)
- Name of the consumer / consumers
- Consumer / consumers address
- Signature of the consumer / consumers (only for written statements)
(*) cross out unnecessary words