ABOUT THE COMPANY
SINER "g" is a company that mainly manufactures luxury tenders at its main plant located in northern Italy. With its numerous patents, in addition to traditional tenders, Siner "g" produces the extensive range named AERMARINE which is characterised by the fold-down transom, a popular alternative to the water-jet models. Over 80,000 inflatable units have been built and sold as a result of the work of the technicians. Thanks to the extreme flexibility of production the company produces tenders for customised or full-custom luxury yachts.
- 2002 - Siner "g" was created from the idea of two experts from the nautical industry, today called "AERMARINE", the trademark of our tenders. 26 models were put into production during the first 2 years.
- 2004 - The commencement of exports, the first Italian patent relating to the fold-down transom, the range of tenders increased to include 47 different models.
- 2006 - The design and production of entire ranges of water-jet tenders with joy-stick steering, the development of rotary engines and water-jet drive units, an electric propulsion multi-hull tender patent.
- 2010 - Creation of the Cabrio CH line, the commencement of exports to the UK.
- 2013 - Commencement of distribution within the US, creation of the Espace range
- 2015 - The introduction of models with an aluminium hull
- 2018 - Introduction Royale range: the new reference of the Luxury Tender.
For several years now Siner "g" has been offering an innovative and patented solution: part of the transom can be tilted inwards in order to reduce the height and length of the tender when it is complete with an outboard engine. In many cases it is no longer necessary to remove the outboard from the tender to position it inside the "garage"; furthermore, the propeller remains in a protected area making the boat more liveable and safe.
These fibreglass models with particularly large bow are characterised, by the incredible space on board, the large peak, their stability and the person-carrying capacity.
These models characterised by sharp prow, are both practical and lightweight, they are motorised with outboard motors of varying power.
The most luxurious of the tenders that convert automatically: large when sailing and ultra-compact for storage. Using the remote control, it is possible to switch from the sailing to the compact configuration.
These aluminium models are characterised by their extreme lightness, comfort and high performance, even with low power supply. The Alusmart models can be full-custom manufactured.