TO YOUR YACHT
FunAir pool fillers can create a usable lounging space on the deck and prevent guests from falling into an empty pool, and they often supply splash pools for the little ones that can be placed directly on the yacht’s deck. All sea pools come with swimmer assist grab handles and ropes. Each Sea Pool includes a FunAir electric pump.
Drop Stitch or 0.9mm 28*26 1000 denier PVC with FR and UV ratings, 12 oz. - 1000 denier baffling, 316 stainless steel hardware, non-slip material, hot-air welded seams, no-rot netting
Sizes and weights vary depending on the design and materials selected for your inflatable pool. The size, colour and design could fully be customised, please contact our assistants. Typical sea pools are 5Mx5M. Fun Air provides pool and packed dimensions so you best understand how to store your product. The typical surround is 68 cm wide on three sides and 127cm against the boat. Skinny Deck is 50cm.
Set-Up times vary but typical pool setup times are under 30 minutes.
• All FunAir pools include industry-leading high-pressure Bravo 2000 two-stage pumps for quick and firm inflation, repair kit, lines, pressure gauge, storage wrap and weight bags.
• FunAir uses adjustable weight bags to secure the shape of the netting. The bags are secured on lines that run on the inside of the netting so that they can be retrieved without entering the water. These reinforced, zippered bags are made to receive (boat provided) soft dive weight. This allows the appropriate amount of weight to be added as needed for the conditions of the day. This also saves considerable amounts on shipping cost as soft dive weights are available locally.
- Add netting to your pool and it will help keep out annoying jellyfish and other sea life so your guests can enjoy swimming in the ocean.
- Air Fun patented Sea Stairs truly innovate how guests get out of the water onto inflatables. Simply stand up and walk out of the water onto the inflatable. Sea Stairs can be attached to a wide variety of FunAir products.
- FunAir inflatables are thoughtfully designed by Air Fun world-class engineering team and carefully hand-made with the world’s best materials and manufacturing techniques.
Fun Air mission is to create the ultimate custom inflatables that deliver a lifetime of fun and memories which are designed with both yacht crew and owners in mind. FunAir’s goal is to make enjoying inflatable products easier and faster, while also allowing crews to quickly deploy, store and organize their water toys.
All pools are custom made and take approximately 35 days to manufacture.
To order your ideal custom pool please contact our assistants.
Allow 3-5 business days for the order to ship. Due to current situation, some shipments and deliveries may be delayed for a few days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.