TO YOUR YACHT
The Ocean Signal Search & Rescue Tansponder S100 assists in rescue and recovery providing an enhanced target in response to radars operating in the vicinity. When switched on the S100 remains in standby mode until automatically activated by a ship’s X-band radar. It then transmits a series of pulses which are displayed on the radar as a line of dots proving range and bearing to the emergency.
- Superb battery operating life, even at low temperatures
a. Provides 12 hours operating use even after 96 hours in standby
b. User replaceable battery
- Battery is non-hazardous for shipping purposes
a. Compact size – ideal for packing within a life raft canister
- Supplied with telescopic pole and easy to release mounting bracket
- Intuitive operating controls – identical to operation of the EPIRB – reducing stress in times of emergency
- Temperature range -20°C to +55°C
Please allow 3-5 business days for preparing the order to ship. Due to the current situation, some shipments and deliveries may be delayed for a few days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.