TO YOUR YACHT
Designed to be used immersed, ideal for :
• Water striding (shoreline hiking): Seashore lifejacket designed in cooperation with French National School of Nautical Sports (ENVSN) and the water striding club of Larmor-Plage (local club located near Plastimo's headquarters).
• Beach fishing and cockle-picking, wading, surfcasting or flyfishing in river streams or strong current.
• Short on the chest with cutaway sides, rounded neck.
• Lightweight and ergonomic for greater agility in the water.
• Adjustable belt fits waistline 60 to 130 cm.
Easy to operate
• Manual firing: designed to inflate only if the wearer activates the firing handle intentionally (or a person nearby who would see the wearer in a potentially dangerous situation).
• In case of emergency, just pull the green firing handle that will cause the air chamber to inflate and deploy.
Rated 100 N, actual buoyancy 165 N Manual firing only.
• Mesh textile material on the front to allow water drainage. Also facilitates fresh water rinsing and air drying.
• Fluo green firing handle: easy to spot in order to make deployment instantaneous if necessary. Can be pulled by wearer or person nearby.
• Fluo green loop in the neck to piggyback a person in a difficult condition.
• 3 straps on both sides to secure safety or fishing equipment (safety knife, torch, extra pouch…).
• Waistbelt: polypropylene buckle + 40 mm adjustable polyester strap (fits waistline 60 to 130 cm). 40 mm strap in the back helps to keep the lifejacket properly positioned when inflated.
• Visibility: 2 reflective piping. Whistle on the outer shell, accessible at all times even if lifejacket is not inflated.
Please allow 3-5 business days for preparing the order to ship. Due to the current situation, some shipments and deliveries may be delayed for a few days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.