TO YOUR YACHT
|Buoyancy||Rated 50 Newton, actual buoyancy 70 Newton.
PVC foam one-block buoyancy floats
|Durability||100 % polyester outer shell back + heavy duty Ripstop on back and side|
|Fastening||• Large link lateral zipper with locking slider.
• Adjustable shoulder straps.
• Adjustable side with strap and plastic buckle.
• Tidy stowage of waist strap with Velcro system.
|Comfort||• Soft flexible foam for perfect body fit.
• Easy side entry.
• Wide elasticated armholes for easy paddling and freedom of movement.
• Quick draining front pocket in mesh to carry small safety accessories.
• Back pocket designed for a 1 L water pouch*, max. dimensions 16 x 27 cm
(W x H).
• Outer shell removable for easy cleaning.
|Visibility||Front, back and neckline reflecting lines|
The European standard requires a 50 Newton buoyancy for canoe and kayak practice, mostly carried out in sheltered water or where help is close at hand.
However, for extra safety, Plastimo has uprated its range to a 70 Newton actual buoyancy: our buoyancy aids are approved in the 50 N category, but provide 70 N actual buoyancy.
Please allow 3-5 business days for preparing the order to ship. Due to the current situation, some shipments and deliveries may be delayed for a few days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.